Updating Email & Password
To update and/or change any Personal Information within your Account, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Artist/Studio Account.
2. Click the "Account" tab in your Artist/Studio dashboard.
3. Click the blue "Open" link to the right of the "Personal Information" section.
4. From here, you may confirm and/or modify your Personal Information within your account. This includes updating your:
* Note that changing your password on iWantClips will also update your password on iWantFanClub
5. Once you have updated your personal information, click the pink "Save" button to update your changes.
Choosing a Password
All Artists are responsible for:
- Choosing strong passwords.
- Protecting their login information from unauthorized persons.
* Please understand that we are not responsible for hacked accounts, as the site provides resources and adequate means to protect your account.
** Note that iWantClips representatives will never ask an Artist or Member to directly share their password over an e-mail or chat.
Artist Password Guidelines:
All passwords must include the following:
- At least 8 characters
- At least one letter
- At least one capital letter
- At least one number
*Your password must be unique. It cannot be a password used for anything else.
- Artists must never share their passwords with anyone else.
- Take steps to avoid phishing scams, as this is the most common form of security exploit online, as well as other attempts by hackers to steal passwords and other sensitive information.
- Artists that have an "administrative assistant", that share their account information, do so at their own risk. We do not assume the risk for these types of account access.
- Refrain from writing passwords down, for increased security.
- If the security of a password is in doubt (for example, if it appears that an unauthorized person has logged in to an account) the password must be changed immediately by using the password reset on the homepage of the site.
Click "Sign-In" ---> Forgot Password".
Communicate the situation to Customer Experience staff by emailing "Support@iWantClips.com" with a detailed report of what occurred.
- Artists may not participate in any form of "TeamViewer" applications, or sessions that enable another outside user to take control of their computer device and/or account. This is prohibited on the iWantClips and all associated platforms.
If you ever need any help updating your personal information or have questions, we are here to help! Please feel free to reach out to us at any time: Support@iWantClips.com
Thank you so much!