Before you are able to purchase any content on iWantClips, you must first add funds to your account.
How to Add Funds to your Member Account with Credit/Debit Card
1. Click the blue drop-down box in the upper-right of the page that contains your username.
2. Select "Add Funds".
3. Select how much you'd like to add:
- There are pre-determined amounts of: $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000
- Or, you may choose your own amount, as long as it's above a $10 minimum.
4. Enter in your payment information. This includes:
Credit Card Number
5. Choose to save or not save your payment information to your account.
* If you choose to save your payment information, you will more quickly be able to add funds to your account in the future.
6. View your Order Summary which will show you:
- Total of this Purchase/Transaction
- How much Balance will Remain on your Account, after the Purchase/Transaction is finalized
7. Choose to have an e-mailed copy of your receipt sent to you or not.
There is no limit on amount of times you may add funds.
* iWantClips enforces a strict No Refund policy. In the event of a refund being warranted, a 20% processing fee will be assessed.
Managing Credit/Debit Card Information
To change or manage your credit/debit card billing information:
1. Hover over your username in the upper, right-hand corner. This will bring up a drop-down menu.
2. Click on “Add Funds”. This will bring up a page with your payment information.
3. Under “Payment Information”, select “Manage Cards on File”.
This will allow you to see the cards you have on file and make any needed changes.
You can also select, “Use a Different Credit Card”, to enter in a new credit card.
If you have questions about your billing information, we are here to help! Please contact us any time at: Support@iWantClips.com
Thank you so much!