All Members are responsible for:
- Choosing strong passwords
- Protecting their login information from unauthorized persons
* Please understand that we are not responsible for hacked accounts, as the site provides resources and adequate means to protect your account.
** Note that iWantClips representatives will never ask a member to directly share their password over an e-mail or chat.
Member Password Guidelines:
All passwords must include the following:
- At least 8 characters
- At least one letter
- At least one capital letter
- At least one number
*Your password must be unique. It cannot be a password used for anything else.
- Members must never share their passwords with anyone else.
- Take steps to avoid phishing scams, as this is the most common form of security exploit online, as well other attempts by hackers to steal passwords and other sensitive information.
- Refrain from writing passwords down, for increased security.
- If the security of a password is in doubt (for example, if it appears that an unauthorized person has logged in to an account) the password must be changed immediately by using the password reset on the homepage of the site.
Click "Sign-In" ---> Forgot Password".
Communicate the situation to Customer Experience staff by emailing "Support@iWantClips.com" with a detailed report of what occurred.
- Members may not participate in any form of "TeamViewer" applications, or sessions that enable another outside user to take control of their computer device and/or account. This is prohibited on the iWantClips and all associated platforms.
Highlight Member Benefits with link to those Articles (want cloud, wishlist, gift card, coupon codes etc)